Aging has a lot of negative connotations that coincide with the term both physically and mentally. Most of us are aware of the importance in keeping our bodies and minds in the best condition we possibly can, but sometimes, we require assistance. If you’ve been contemplating the idea of moving into an assisted living facility, your choices are countless and somewhat confusing, but not all facilities are created equal.
Deciding to transition into an assisted living facility can be overwhelming. The primary concern for most individuals is the apprehension of not knowing whether or not it will feel like home.
With just one visit to Osprey Lodge in Tavares, they will put your uneasiness at bay. From the kind staff, soaring ceilings, to the hardwood floors, fireplaces, and lodge-like panoramic views, each detail is significantly better than you can even imagine, and that’s just the beginning.
Osprey lodge takes full pride in providing the most elite services and accommodations for their residents. With state-of-the-art onsite medical and dental care, a full-service beauty salon, restaurant style dining, gym services, peaceful surroundings and engaging social activities, they have not forgotten one detail in gratifying your comfort and care.
Services & Amenities that make Osprey Lodge stand out from the rest:
• Elegant restaurant-style dining
• On-site medical suite for visiting physicians, dentists and podiatrists
• Internet café & general store
• Well-appointed bar & lounge
• Private dining room for family and guests
• Full-service beauty salon
• 24-hour staffing and emergency pendant
• Spacious apartments with 9-foot ceilings
• Kitchenette complete with a refrigerator and microwave
• Granite countertops
• Emergency response system
• Walk-In shower
• Individually controlled heating and cooling
• Wireless internet network
• Fire sprinkler system
• Vertical and horizontal safety grab bars
• Sliding pocket doors for maximum space for mobility
• Spacious closets with ample shelving
• Play area for grandchildren
• Complimentary laundry facilities on each floor
• Vaulted screened-in patio with ample outdoor seating
• Nature inspired walking paths with lush landscaping
• Resident dog walking area
• Sitting rooms with panoramic views and lodge-style fireplaces
• Traditional style library
• Community/cards room
• Private mailboxes
• Multi-purpose arts & craft room
• Entertainment/game room
In addition to the exceptional amenities, Osprey lodge is also one of the most highly sought after facilities, due to their exclusive memory care wing with experienced practitioners to help patients with dementia or other cognitive disorders attain their best quality of life.
Memory Care Features
• A unique, homelike setting with an outdoor courtyard
• 24-hour staffing & security
• Wireless pendant emergency response system available
• Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals served daily
• Snacks & beverages available throughout the day
• Monthly blood pressure & weight checks
• Interior & exterior maintenance
• Social, cultural, entertainment, educational & fitness programs
• Caregivers specifically trained in memory loss behaviors
• Monthly support groups for family members
• All utilities (except personal phone)
• Fun family gatherings
• Private & semi-private apartments
Designed with the rustic warmth of a Colorado lodge, Osprey Lodge serves residents in the region surrounding Tavares, Mount Dora, Eustis, Leesburg, Lady Lake and Lake Mary. When you or a loved one are choosing to join an exclusive club of individuals that would benefit from assisted living services, there is no better option for you to make, other than deciding on Osprey Lodge as your new home.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact them today.
Assisted Living & Memory Care