Are you confused by all of the options out there that claim to make you look younger? Would you like to look your best, but are too afraid to experiment with something too new or too old-fashioned? Keep reading, we will discuss Dr. Rich Castellano’s 7 basic steps you
should consider for any Facial Cosmetic Treatment:
1. Tighten the Sagging Skin: This is the primary focus to create the “Wow!” result. The best look usually comes from tightening. If you like what you see when you pull in the mirror, that is a pretty good idea of what can be achieved. The experts can tell you where non-surgical options are effective.
2. Restoring Lost Volume: Look at your pictures when you were in your 20’s and 30’s and you will see how the volume in our face has changed. Restoring the lost volume doesn’t replace tightening loose skin, but it does provide a little or no downtime option to look more youthful!
3. Repairing and Polishing Damaged Skin: Whether it is sundamage or acne scarring, it is never too late to take care of your skin. Start out with sunscreen, steamed and raw vegetables to nourish your skin, quit smoking, and drink 2-3 liters of water a day for optimum skin health. Laser treatments are effective maintenance and prevention.
4. Understand your face is like a “Tent” or a “Hand in a Glove”:
The tent posts of the face are the chin, back of the jaw, cheek, and brow. Look at your shoes, and the facial tent falls down around the mouth. Look up and the facial tent tightens. Or, think of how a hand fills in the glove when we put it on. As we get older, the hand gets smaller and doesn’t fill in the “Facial Glove.”
5. Maintenance and Prevention are better than 6. Renovation,
though Renovation is sometimes needed. Always best to know both smaller and bigger treatment options.
7. The most attractive thing we do to our face is SMILE! This tightens our skin, plumps the cheeks, and build’s the tent posts at the cheeks to make us look (and feel) our best!
When choosing any cosmetic treatment, please consider how it relates to all 7 of these steps to best predict your outcome and choose correctly!
At ImageLift, we are a National Center of Excellence for our long-term fillers, and we train other doctors in the ImageLift techniques. The experience of Double Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Rich Castellano, is sought across the country and internationally. We will absolutely provide you with a customized treatment that works for you and your individual needs right here in The Villages, no travel required.