Have you ever thought about how many years you have left in your life? 80 and 90 year olds that are enjoying active lives are on the rise. That is great news! Do you ever wonder how many 80 and 90 year olds had active lives 50 years ago? Not that many.
What does this mean?
Medical technology and personal health continues to improve, so the bottom line is, YOU HAVE MANY YEARS AHEAD OF YOU YET! Don’t shortchange yourself by thinking the end is near. For many of us, the end is way down the road. So what are you going to do to make the most out of your life now? This is the question we discuss every day and all day long at ImageLift®. Don’t wait to look and feel your best. You CAN achieve a more youthful appearance, with or without surgery!
At ImageLift, we offer one-on-one time with our Double Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Rich Castellano and Dr. Randall Weyrich, to provide a customized plan for the next 3, 5, or even 10 years ahead. The cornerstone of what we do is the ImageLift facelift, which can be performed in three categories; small, medium,
Which ImageLift is right for me?
• Small – you like what you see when you pull on your neck and jawline in the mirror, pulling the skin in the direction towards
• Medium – you need more improvement right under your chin for a better result on your profile.
• Large – you need the most improvement you can have with one procedure, and you are comfortable with longer recovery times.
How can I achieve the look I want without surgery?
Of course, facelifts aren’t for everyone. Fortunately, ImageLift offers non-surgical and minimally invasive facial treatments to give a boost to sagging skin on your face and neck. Get the look you want without any stitches or scalpels! Here are some of the non-surgical treatments that we offer:
• Ultrasound Energy with SONA® – offers a new and exciting, non-invasive, non-surgical technology that lifts, tightens, and tones! Allowing zero downtime, Ultrasound Energy with SONA® uses micro-focused ultrasound technology to target the deep layers of the skin and muscle, prompting the body’s own healing mechanism to produce natural collagen in the face.• Laser Lipolysis – also referred to as laser light tightening under the skin, is a highly effective treatment for the removal of unsightly fatty tissues and tightening of the skin along the chin, neck, and jawline.
• Facial Fillers – short-term, long-term, and permanent solutions are available. xImageLift trains other doctors
in our techniques and we are
recognized as a national center of excellence.
You can think about your options all you want – will it really change how you feel about looking and feeling your best?
Call now to learn what your best plan is for the next 3, 5, and 10 years at 855-968-8480 or visit ImageLift.com