Personalized Dietary Guidance
There are so many different opinions and experts telling us what diet is optimal, but how do we really know if keto or paleo is right for us? What is a vegan lifestyle suits’ our genetic makeup better? It’s time you found out which foods work the best with your body on a cellular level, because what we eat directly effects our overall health.
You are what you eat and how your body digests and uses that food. Your optimal state of health is directly related to your NUTRITIONAL status. Healing starts with identifying risk factors, current nutritional deficiencies, genetic predispositions and exploring digestion and absorption of nutrients. Diagnostic testing helps our TNT team set up your unique individualized customized treatment plan, your roadmap to success. TNT’s success stories are a result of focusing on each client’s Nutrition as the foundation. Taking a “food first approach” makes everything else work better and leads to you feeling better. Without it, no other aspect of your wellness plan will be as effective.
We’ve heard all of the sayings like, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away,” and we’re much more educated now about healthy diets and the importance of exercise, but what doesn’t garner much attention is the importance of intimacy and sexuality. Being sexually intimate has the ability to increase our overall health. So, how does this one aspect make us healthier? It has to do with the release of major hormones and chemicals that our bodies need on a regular basis. It’s a mind, spirit, body connection on a medical level.
The top 10 health benefits of sexual intimacy:
1. Dopamine is triggered, which boosts our mood and pleasure
2. Cortisol and adrenaline are lowered which reduces the stress hormones and causes relaxation to fill the cells of the body with a sense of calm
3. The hormone oxytocin increases and sends a euphoric sensation throughout the body and mind.
4. Oxytocin increases the intimacy and closeness that we feel with our partner
5. Oxytocin also helps the body relax, which improves a high-quality sleep
6. Oxytocin helps to increase pain tolerance, so very often people with headaches feel a sense of alleviation after intimacy.
7. The heart rate increases momentarily, which benefits vascular health
8. Memory Recall improves as well as brain function
9. An increase in immunoglobin A (IgA) helps to boost the body’s overall immunity
10. Testosterone and estrogen are triggered, which helps bone and soft tissue health
But what happens if you struggle with intimacy? For men, there are pills, injections, and other quick fixes, but for women, they often suffer in silence. In fact, many women believe their issues are a common condition with aging, and that there is nothing that can be done to help them with their issue. However, nothing could be further from the truth.
Sexual disorders in women are often due to vaginal atrophy. Intimacy issues can affect a partner’s psychological wellbeing, just as much as it does with the one with the condition.
TNT’s Services for Women’s Sexual Health
• Mindset Coaching
• IV Therapy
• Hormone Testing
• Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
If you want drug-free alternative options for your health needs, TNT treats both male and female patients who desire alternative therapies to get to the root cause of their conditions.
Total Nutrition & Therapeutics
At TNT, their goal is to empower you to achieve your optimal state of health. Their vision is to create a wellness mindset momentum that is infectious—leaving obesity, illness, and disease behind—for lives that are truly healthy. Looking better, feeling better and functioning optimally is the key to a life of vitality! Let them help you achieve wellness for life!
Call them to day to schedule your appointment at (352) 259-5190.
total nutrition and therapeutics
809 Hwy 466 Unit 202-C
Lady Lake, FL 32159
Women’s Health Services Available Through Total Nutrition & Therapeutics (TNT)
Personalized Dietary Guidance