Friday , February 26 2021

Licensed Medicare Consultants – Helps Navigate you Through Medicare’s Confusing Maze

Licensed Medicare Consultants – Helps Navigate you Through Medicare’s Confusing MazeGetting the most from your health plan is important to many seniors, but it is not always easy to navigate your way through all of the benefit plans and options. Your plan choices may vary depending on the county in which you live, the medical conditions you have, and your financial status.
Medicare can be confusing: Licensed Medicare Consultants of Palm Beach, offers their clients the most comprehensive plans to suit their personal needs, and assists them every step of the way.
It is essential to review your benefits each year between October 15th and Dec 7th. Unless there is a special exception, this is the time you can enroll, disenroll, or change your plan. This timeframe is referred to as the Open Enrollment Period (OEP).
What Do I Need to Know About my Medicare Options?
Medicare is a sophisticated system – maneuvering your way through the intricacies is the tricky part. You’ll want to have the best coverage based on what your income will allow.
Medicare has Several Parts:
• Part A (Hospital)
• Part B (Physician & Out-Patient Services)
• Part C (Medicare Advantage Plan)
• Part D (Prescription Drug Coverage)
Because Medicare only covers approximately 80% of Part B expenses, most individuals will need to enroll in supplemental coverage to cover the cost associated with outpatient services.
At age 65, most people enroll in Medicare Part A & Medicare Part B. Medicare only covers about 80% of Part B expenses. You are responsible for the other 20%.
When you opt to enroll in Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage Plan), it combines Part A, Part B, and sometimes Part D coverage. This is similar to PPO & HMO plans, which have copays or deductibles instead of the 20% balance that Medicare does not cover. The benefits depend upon the policy you select.
Special Enrollment Period (SEP)
Whether you’re moving out of state or making a town move, there are opportunities to change your plan or to enroll in a new plan if necessary. Special Enrollment Period allows you to change your policy outside of the Open Enrollment Period. Typically, you have 60 days to change your plan if you move. This will enable you to either keep your existing plan or enroll in new coverage.
Having an experienced agency guide you through this intricate process is ideal so that you and your family are certain not to be left without coverage. Flown.
Because this is the season for open enrollment, it’s critical to review your plan and to seek help if you’re considering making changes to an existing plan.
Regardless of Open Enrollment and age restrictions, those that already carry a supplement plan can choose to change their plan at any time, and there are options to try and save money on those plans.
Avoid the puzzling conundrum and call Licensed Medicare Consultants today. No matter what type of insurance you are looking for, they’ll guide you each step of the way to get you the best plan that fits your needs.
Call 866-300-3520 or 561-277-6846 to find out more.
Licensed Medicare Consultants toll free # 866-300-3520 • local # 561-277-6846

Check Also

All you need is love

All you need is love

In 1967 the Beatles released a song titled “All We Need Is Love” which sat …