By Sheryl Hensel
My first thought is……I don’t want to manage any kind of pain, I want to heal it.
The National Academy of Science estimated the cost of pain was $560 billion to $635 billion per year back in 2012 which includes direct and indirect costs. Examples such as: days of work missed ($11.6 billion to $12.7 billion), hours of work missed ($95.2 billion to $96.5 billion), and lower wages ($190.6 billion to $226.3 billion.) It probably is no surprise to you that chronic pain is the leading cause of disability globally, affecting billions of people.
The price of pain far outreaches just the physical pain, which can be life altering. The price of pain is costly to your relationships, your time, your activity level, your work capability, and your emotional well-being. The toll pain takes on our entire being can be overwhelming. According to the CDC’s, Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, In 2015–2018, 10.7% of U.S. adults aged 20 and over used one or more prescription pain medications (opioid or nonopioid) in the past 30 days. Also, prescription opioid use was higher among women than men, and use increased with age.
Not all people are candidates for current medical approaches to pain therapy like pharmacological, surgical and physical options. Although many people can be provided with pain relief in this way, not everyone responds to, or are suitable, for these options. Some of the pharmacological and surgical therapy approaches do have risk potentials that should be taken into consideration as well.
How would it feel if you could do something, from your home, on a daily basis that would drastically improve your pain, maybe even eliminate it? Our solution does not require ingesting anything into or lathering anything onto your body. The goal at Wellness Achievers is not to help you manage pain, we’d like to see you out of pain. Nobody should have to live with pain on a daily basis.
Our PEMF (Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field) device’s magnetic fields affect pain perception in many different ways. These actions are both direct and indirect.
• Direct effects of magnetic fields are: neuron firing, calcium ion movement, membrane potentials, endorphin levels, nitric oxide and dopamine levels, and nerve regeneration.
• Indirect benefits of magnetic fields on physiologic function are on: circulation, muscle relaxation, edema, tissue oxygen, inflammation, healing, prostaglandins, cellular metabolism and cell energy levels.
PEMFs have been used extensively in many conditions and medical disciplines. They have been most effective in helping rheumatic and musculoskeletal disorders. It is estimated that Americans spend over 50 Billion dollars each year on lower back pain.
Some of our personal, greatest testimonials from users here in The Villages:
• Knee pain, looking into a knee replacement and getting injections for pain with no relief. After a month of PEMF use, his pain is gone.
• Sciatic pain, hip pain completely gone after 6 weeks of daily PEMF use. She tried massage therapy, topicals and nothing was effective until PEMF.
• Arthritic hands that ached every day. After 2 session with PEMF she was able to make a fist again and pain had subsided substantially.
• Migraine suffer with sinus issues has knocked the pain down from 9 (worst pain) to a 2 when she gets a migraine, which she reports is very rare these days.
We have all experienced pain on some level but we certainly haven’t experienced YOUR pain. It is such a personal experience and tolerance levels are so different. One thing we believe, our PEMF device can make a difference in your life. It has been found to have good results in a wide array of painful conditions. There is little risk when compared to the potential invasiveness of other therapies and the risk of toxicity, addiction, and complications from medications.
We are also seeing magnificent effects PEMF has on animals. Keep them in mind when considering a device for your entire family.
If you’d like to learn more about how our PEMF devices can help you eliminate, or greatly alleviate, your pain contact Sheryl at (949) 220-4900. Please leave a message and someone will return your call within 24 hours. We do have weekly presentations and will be at The Brownwood Hotel & Spa conference room March 5th and 6th all day providing presentations.
For more information, or to have your own personal presentation, leave a message for
Sheryl @ 949-220-4900.
Someone will get back to you within 24 hours.